Hip hop school
Hip Hop School by Irene Pallarés is a continuous training program of national and international recognition that we offer to our students exclusively within the Girona province. Its main goal is to promote the knowledge, the understanding and practice of urban dance. It addresses those people who seek for a future as a professional dancer or professional instructor. The program pretends to train Hip Hop dancers in a global and balanced way, focusing on work, technique, style, rhythm and expression and it tests them through evaluation exams. Training is divided into 2 units, each one in differents courses. It's the only Hip Hop trainings in Spain, authorized by Irene Pallarés, and approved by the International Hip Hop Federation.
Dance Me styles
We like to offer an assorted trainings to our students. We want them to have a notion and knowledge of the different styles inside the urban dance world. Thus, every 3 months, we alternate and switch choreographies styles' we work in class.
These are our school’s urban dance styles:
- Hip Hop. It's the urban dance's base. It is characterized by big, fluent movements full of style and attitude.
- Dancehall. It's a dance style born in Jamaica with Reggae roots. Dancehall moves are fun and are based on daily life actions.
- Sexy Style. It's a dance style distinguished by feminine and marked moves.
- Ragga. It combines Dancehall and Hip Hop. It presents a noticeable African influence.
- Commercial House/Dance. It mixes Hip Hop moves and other styles. House, Dance and Pop Dance music are used in this style.
- New Style. It is a Hip Hop evolution. It is characterized by energy flows. Choreographies are marked and linear.
- Ballet. Classical dance that requires hard work and a great mental and physical discipline with which you will perfect your professional level dance lessons.